Now, SASSA has made it convenient for all applicants to check their application status and pay dates online, unlike at first when individuals had to wait each month for SASSA to communicate with them. By this, applicants can check to see if their applications have been verified for the grant or not. And whether they should lodge an appeal if they do not qualify for an unfair reason. Again applicants need to be well informed that there are no fixed dates for one’s grant to be issued.
All you need to know about the SASSA R350 application status check and the like will be discussed in this article.
How To Check SASSA R350 Application Status
Have you applied for the SASSA R350 grant, and do you want to check how it is going? There are various ways in which you can check your application status, and now it has been made easy in such a way that with your mobile phone, you can simply WhatsApp SASSA or visit their website.
- Visit the SASSA website
- Scroll down to the section Application status
- Click on the yellow bar beneath, which reads, “click here to check online”.
- Now provide your ID number and mobile in the spaces provided
- Click on “submit”.
- The status of your grant application will then show up
- Add the SASSA number 0820468553 to your phone
- Send the message status to the number you saved
- The next step is to enter your ID number and mobile number and send
- You will then receive a response showing you the status of our application
What Does SASSA R350 Status Say Pending Mean?
After checking your application status and the result that came was pending, and you are not able to receive the grant, it simply means that your application has been received but has not been approved yet.
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) has also announced that pending applications mean they are still in the process of scanning your details to equip verification. An example is your ID number being cross-checked against databases such as Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF), South African Revenue Service (SARS) and National Student Financial.
Aid Scheme (NSFAS) to make sure applicants do not receive grants or income from anywhere and deserve to be given the needed financial support.
It is therefore advised by SASSA that applicants regularly check their application status for any updates.
How Do I Know My SASSA R350 Grant Is Approved?
Before going in to check if your grant is approved, you have to make sure that the ID and mobile number you will use to check is the exact one you provided when filling out the forms for the grant.
To know if your SASSA R350 grant has been approved, follow the steps below;
- Visit the SASSA website
- Scroll to Application status and click the yellow bar under it that says, “click here to check online”.
- Enter your ID number and mobile number in the fields required
- Click on “submit”.
- Your status will then show if it has been approved, declined or pending.
You can also check this via WhatsApp by these steps;
- Save the SASSA number 0820468553
- Send a message to them and wait for a response
- By the response given, choose check status
- Enter your ID number and mobile number
- The system then tells you your status if you have been approved, declined or pending
How Do I Check My SASSA R350 Payment Date?
Once your grant application has been approved successfully, you will be able to check the dates your grant will be issued to you. The following steps will guide you on how to check your payment dates;
- Go to the SASSA website.
- Scroll down to Application status and select “click here to check online”.
- Enter your ID number and mobile number in the fields required and click submit
- Select the month in which you are checking for the date, eg. November 2022
- Click on for the month to unfold.
- Once you are approved, you will see the payday for November 2022
- The payday will be the day your grant will be credited into your bank account, that is you chose that as your payment method, and filed date is the day SASSA will officially issue payment to be made.
Why Is My SASSA R350 Approved But No Payment?
It can be very stressful when your SASSA grant has been approved, but no payment has been made since, and it is your only source of survival. The main reason for the delay is that payment has not been processed yet. Other reasons might also be that;
- You provided the wrong bank details that do not match the information they have
- Your bank is delaying verifying your bank account details
- Switching payment methods too much
- System errors
It is therefore advised that you exercise patience. If, after waiting too long and your payment has still not been made, you can visit the SASSA office to inquire about it.
How to Apply for the SASSA War Veterans Grant
How to Apply for the SASSA War Veterans Grant. If you believe you may be eligible for this grant, here is what you should know.
What Age Can You Apply for SASSA Pension Fund?
What Age Can You Apply for SASSA Pension Fund. Everything you need to know about the SASSA pension is covered in this article
SASSA Grant Application for Asylum Seekers And Special Permit Holders
Are you an asylum seeker or special permit holder in South Africa? If so, you may be eligible for financial relief through the Social Relief of Distress
How Do I Appeal To SASSA R350 Grant
You can check your status for more information. Should your application be unsuccessful, kindly note you can submit an appeal.
SASSA SRD Biometric Identity Verification
The SRD Biometric Identity Verification is simply the process of using ‘biometric data’, like fingerprints or facial recognition, to verify identity
How to Change SASSA SRD Phone Number
How to Change SASSA SRD Phone Number. We will share information about how you can change your cellphone number on the SRD grant
How to Change My Child Grant To Someone Else
Here’s everything you need to know about making this change, as well as other alterations to the SASSA child grants you are already receiving.
How to Apply for the SASSA Child Support Grant
Economically disadvantaged South Africans with children under the age of 18, you can apply for the SASSA child support grant
Are SARS Penalties Tax Deductible?
This article delves into whether SARS penalties hold tax-deductible status, elucidates their functioning, and expounds on their consequences for taxpayers
How to Check SASSA Balance Without Airtime or through the website
You can check your SASSA balance with your phone and without airtime or through the website by following these easy steps
How Much Refugees And Asylum Seekers Received From SRD
Overview of the SASSA grant for asylum seekers, eligibility criteria, application process, and How Much Refugees And Asylum Seekers Received In SASSA SRD Grants.
How to Reinstate SRD Grant Application
This article explains everything you want to know about how to reinstate the SRD grant application.
What Deductions Are Taken From SASSA Grant?
What Deductions Are Taken From SASSA Grant?. Check out the deductions that are taken from the SASSA grant.
What Is Postbank Virtual Card for SASSA?
What Is Postbank Virtual Card for Sassa? This article explains the different payment methods used by SASSA beneficiaries to access their money.